8.20.2008

3...2...1...blast off!!!

Sometimes, late at night, I stare at the computer screen, looking into the vast and ginormous digital space of webbers and bloggers. I'm looking for something to inspire me, some video or picture to make me laugh, to make me wonder, and -most of the time- something to put me to sleep. And there I found bloggers with wonderful words of wisdom. They wielded words like light sabers, complete with powerful imagery to precisely slice away the tiniest cobwebs of a dusty mind. These BLOGGERS really have something to say, sharing bedtime tales to other insomniacs to help them dream of a better place. Their letters to the world certainly give hope to a planet that definitely needs a change. And I thought, "wow...I can do that" or rather "I wish I can do that...." And so... WHY NOT! I'm going to start my own blog and maybe, just maybe... end poverty, and world hunger and bring about peace in the middle-east, and possibly curtail global warming. And while I'm at it, find a cure for cancer!! Unfortunately... this blog in not that blog. Maybe this blog has a potential to be far-reaching, earth-changing, life-bettering, and peacefulsleep-making. But for now, in it's fledgling little start, it is just a letter to my friends and family --- nary a note...a memo to show them the miracles happening here in my household. So, Enjoy!!!

No comments:

the zen warriors